Blog Update

Instead of one of my usual posts, I thought I'd write a quick update regarding Smart Blog - it's nothing bad though, so don't worry. 

I've been making sure to focus more time than usual on Smart Blog as of recent. Because of work and other commitments, finding consistent time to blog has not been possible, which has had a knock-on affect on my post-consistency. Noticing this, one of my main goals through the new year was therefore to improve post consistency. A while ago I gave a small update saying that I would publish a new post every Monday and Thursday...but unfortunately that didn't stick for very long - which annoyed me because I know that I had only myself to blame.

To change this and achieve my goal of becoming more consistent with posts, I've put together a much better blogging schedule that has boosted my blogging-productivity greatly. I'm now glad to say that for the foreseeable future there will be a post every Monday and Thursday.

Secondly, I'd also noticed (as well as my lack of consistency) the not-so-great quality of my older posts. I'm not saying that my recent posts are quality posts, that's for you the readers to decide, but there is definitely a difference in quality with my more recent posts and older posts.  
My oldest post: How to get up Early in the Morning was not in good shape when I revisited it. I also noticed that other posts were in pretty bad shape. Since reading them, I have now decided to go back and improve posts that I'm displeased with. This doesn't mean that I'm going to change them completely or start them over, but just make improvements and add more content where necessary. So if you notice differences in past posts, this is why - although it's going to be a slow process going through them one-by-one with other things on my plate too, so don't expect results straight away. 

And finally before I finish this update, I would like to say a massive thanks to everyone who has supported me, encouraged me and read my posts here on Smart Blog. I wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't anybody reading them, so I do thank you for taking the time to have a read and for your help. :)

(Also, the reason why this post has appeared on a Tuesday rather than yesterday, is because I've been ill.)
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Smart Blogging is proudly powered by blogger.com